What is Included in a Home Inspection?
- Our detailed home inspection system has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are having inspected. Buying a home is not something you do every day and in most cases, the largest expense a person will make. We want to provide the information that you need, for the peace of mind that you deserve.
- · We are certified through the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and utilize the InterNACHI standards of practice.
- · We provide a PDF copy of the home inspection report to you and your Realtor at your request.
- · We identify the three main utility shut offs in the home such as: “Main Water Shut Off,” “Main Gas Shut Off,” & the “Main Electrical Shut Off.”
- · We point out major, minor and safety deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home’s condition.
- · We identify any of the home’s major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses down the road.
- · We identify potential safety hazards present in the home.
- · We give you an education of the home, such as how components operate throughout the home.
- · We are happy to review and explain the home inspection report to assure your full and complete understanding.
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- · External Conditions & Surfaces/Grading
- · Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- · Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- · Appliances
- · Heating & Cooling Systems
- · Basements and/or crawl spaces
- · Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- · Walls & Ceilings
- · Garage, Walls, Driveway & Walkways
- · Doors and Windows